Gas alert down under

A great little story from down under as 15 firemen and two fire engines rushed to a farm in Axedale, Victoria, to investigate a report of a gas leak. Most of the farms used bottled gas and leaks could be very dangerous.

However, arriving at the farm, the firefighters could both smell and see the cause of the problem, a 120 kilo sow with flatulence. Their arrival had excited the sow who proceeded to run around the yard squealing and farting with great gusto.

The firefighters said, however, that the farmer had been quite right to call the Emergency Services even though it turned out to be a false alarm on this occasion.

%d bloggers like this: