Villa 503 is nestled in the hillside of the horseshoe valley of El Capistrano Playa overlooking Burriana beach. Thanks to its enviable beachside location, fantastic views and traditional Spanish architecture, our villa in El Capistrano Playa village complex occupies one of the most sought after spots for holiday accommodation in Nerja.
Made up of white washed villas and apartments set into the hillside stretching down to the beach, the complex of El Capsitrano Playa is set in attractive gardens around a lily pad pond, with mini cascading waterfalls.
- Double bedroom with sliding doors out to the balcony
- Open plan kitchen / lounge / diner (with dining table and chairs)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, hobs, microwave, kettle, toaster and utensils.
- Lounge with an armchair and comfortable sofa that pulls out into a full size double bed
- Modern bathroom (recently renovated) with a shower over the bath
- Large balcony with table, four chairs and sunloungers
- Satellite TV, including Sky Sports
- Linen and bath towels provided
- Charcoal chiminea BBQ
- Free street parking outside the apartment
- Welcome food pack available on request
Please note that entry to the villa is via steps and not accessible for wheelchairs. Apologies for any inconvenience.
From the villa
Burriana beach – A five minute walk down the steps in El Capistrano Playa village complex will bring you out at the beach. Just cross the road and you’re on the sand!
Nerja town – about 20 minutes walk past the Parador Hotel will take you into the cobbled town of Nerja. The first part of the walk is up a steep hill.
Tel: (0044) 07783 595 114