Tragic accident at hypermarket in Sanlúcar de Barrameda

A 12-year-old boy died after choking on a sausage at a promotional stand at a hypermarket in the Las Dunas Commercial Centre in Sanlúcar de Barrameda.

The boy was in the Alcampo hypermarket with his parents and decided to sample one of the sausages on offer at a promotional stand. Unfortunately he was unable to swallow it and started choking.

The Emergency Services were called and the boy was transferred to the Hospital Puerta del Mar in Cádiz but eventually died.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: