Woman seriously burned in fire in Canillas de Aceituno

A woman is in the Burns Unit at the Carlos Haya Hospital in Málaga following a fire on Saturday morning at her home in Canillas de Aceituno.

The fire began at 07:00 and is thought to have been caused by an exploding butane gas bottle. The woman suffered burns to 40% of her body and after initial treatment at the Hospital Comarcal was transferred to Málaga city.

The woman’s husband suffered mild burns in the incident.

%d bloggers like this: