Two injured in house fire in Ronda

Two people, a 27-year-old woman and a 25-year-old man had to be rescued after suffering smoke inhalation during a fire in their home in Plaza Olvera, Ronda.

The two people were trapped inside the bathroom in their home and once rescued were taken to the district hospital in Ronda.

Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the fire, trying to determine whether it was an accident or was caused intentionally by a third party.

%d bloggers like this: