Foreign residents who are registered on the Town Hall Census and are in possession of a Residence Card or Certificate can apply for the 65 Card.

The 65 Card gives deductions on provincial buses, spectacles and hearings aids. A panic button is also available for those who are not in perfect health and are living alone.

Application forms are available at the Nerja Foreigners Department in calle Carmen.

%d bloggers like this: