Young boy seriously injured in fire in Granada

A two year old boy is amongst the injured after a fire on Friday evening at a house in calle Pintor Soriano Quirós, Granada.

The boy is in the ICU at the Hospital Materno Infantil after suffering burns to 15% of his body and suffering from smoke inhalation. He is currently on a ventilator and his condition is said to be serious.

His mother is in the Hospital Ruiz de Alda suffering from smoke inhalation and burns to her hands and face. A third person also had to be treated in hospital for smoke inhalation.

The fire occurred at around 19:30 on Friday evening and is believed to have been caused by a boxer puppy who was playing with some clothes near to a fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: