Man injured after butane gas bottle explodes

A 49 year old man needed hospital treatment after a butane gas bottle exploded at his home in Alhaurin de la Torre, Málaga province.

The explosion occurred in the kitchen of a second floor apartment in calle Blas Infante causing the ceiling to collapse and damaging the living room windows. The victim, J.D.P., suffered burns to his arms and legs and was transferred to a Health Centre for treatment.

The victim’s wife and daughter were treated at the scene after suffering anxiety attacks. Firemen checked the floors below and above for any accumulated gases.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: