Woman seriously injured in fire in Bormujos, Sevilla province

A woman was seriously injured on Wednesday afternoon in a fire at her home in calle Vicente Aleixandre in Bormujos, Sevilla province.

The fire occurred at just after 13:30 on Wednesday afternoon on the ground floor of the house, originating in the bedroom. The cause of the blaze is thought to be either a stove itself in the room or a blanket over the stove.

The woman is in the Hospital Virgen del Rocío in Sevilla suffering from burns to her legs, face and side and her condition is said to be ‘very serious’.

%d bloggers like this: