Fire in Teba

Three members of one family had to leave their home in the middle of the night after fire broke out in a bar located on the ground floor of the building in calle García Lorca, Teba.

The cause of the fire was short-circuit in a fryer and the whole building filled with thick smoke. The family were trapped on the second floor by the smoke but later managed to get out after throwing keys to the building down to neighbours who opened the main door to clear the smoke.

The fire damaged the kitchen of the bar and one of the bedrooms in the house and no-one was injured.

%d bloggers like this: