Below we outline the mobility restrictions for Andalucia from 19th March to 9th April.
- You can’t go out or come into the region of Andalusia.
- You can’t go out of the province of Malaga or out of any province of Andalusia.
- If you live in Nerja, you can’t go to the nearby towns of La Herradura, Almuñecar, Salobreña or Motril as they belong to Granada province.
- You can go to all the towns of Malaga province except a few inland towns as Archez, Gaucin and Montejaque.
- You can go to Malaga airport.
Exceptions only for justified reasons i.e. doctors, working, schools, appointments in public administrations (i.e. applying for a residence card or social security appointment, …) flight tickets, etc.
British coming into Spain. You can only enter Spain if at the airport you show one of the following: a resident card, a padron population certificate “volante”, a utility bill in your name as owner of a property here, proof that you are working or studying.
Normally, your flight company will also ask for these requirements.
Opening hours for bars, shops and businesses
Until 10:30 pm.
Staying at home at night time.
From 11 pm to 6 am.
Maximum 6 persons at homes and at bar terraces. Inside bars 4 persons.