Youth electrocuted at the Feria de Tabernas

A fourteen year old youth died on Friday after suffering an electric shock near one of the attractions at the Feria de Tabernas.

The incident occurred at around 01:00 on Friday when the youth came into contact with one of the lights on the dodgem cars which caused a short circuit. He was rushed to the local health centre, about fifty metres from the scene, where medics tried for one hour to resuscitate him. Unfortunately they were unable to revive him.

When a UVI unit eventually arrived at the health centre the youth had already been pronounced dead. The feria celebrations were then suspended.

%d bloggers like this: