Three injured in fire in Andújar, Jaén

Three people were injured and about fifteen others had to be evacuated from their homes after a fire on the top floor of a four-storey building in Andújar, Jaén.

The injured were a father and his two children and the three of them had to be rescued via a fourth floor window. They were taken to the Hospital Alto Guadalquivir in Andújar suffering from smoke inhalation.

The fire apparently started in the living room of an apartment on the fourth floor of the building in calle Carmen de Burgos, the cause of the blaze thought to be clothes drying in front of a heater.

%d bloggers like this: