Investigation ordered into herbicide death

A judge in Motril has ordered an investigation into a case where a man died as a result of ingesting herbicide from a soft drink bottle.

The man had spent several days in Intensive Care after drinking the corrosive liquid and died on Wednesday.

The incident occurred last Saturday at a greenhouse owned by the victim. He picked up a soft drink bottle from a table in the greenhouse and took a drink but, apparently, some workers had earlier deposited the remains of some herbicide in the bottle after a spraying session.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: