Fire in Chilches

Two people suffered from smoke inhalation following a fireon Wednesday at a house in urbanisation El Cañuelo in Chilches in the municipality of Vélez-Málaga.

The couple, foreign residents, were treated by the local health services and did not require hospitalisation.

The fire was on the second floor of the three storey block although the smoke affected the other floors.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: