Nine injured in fires in Andalucia

A total of nine people were injured in three fires in Andalucia on Thursday, these occurring in Ecija, Granada and Estepa.

A woman and her eight-year-old son were overcome by fumes at their home in Granada, a poorly ventilated stove though to have caused the fire.

In Estepa, a man and a woman suffered burns following a fire at their home in calle Badolatosa. The fire is thought to have originated in a pile of clothes on a sofa.

In Ecija, a family of five, two adults and five children, suffered carbon monoxide poisoning following a fire at their home. A gas water heater is thought to have caused the fire and poisoning.

%d bloggers like this: